Network Engineer в Киеве
Want to be a part of a team working on Ubisoft AAA game? Want to see the product you’ve been working on in stores, praised by millions of players? Excited by the idea of communicating with game developers from all over the world? Obsessed by continuously improving what you’re doing? Passionate about technology and video games? Come and meet us!
Our team in Kiev, together with teams from multiple foreign Ubisoft studios, works on PC and next gen versions of future AAA Ubisoft titles. We are driven by our desire to ship and constantly take on greater challenges.
We are looking for a network engineer with advanced knowledge of client/server architecture and online services.
In case you feel confident that you match the vacancy below, please send us your updated resume: <Отправить резюме>
- C++ and Python programming proficiency
- Experience in client/server architecture and online services implementation
- Understanding of working with different production environment (Dev, UAT, Prod…)
- Game development frameworks and middleware
- Windows environment programming experience
- Networking protocols, routing, network configuration
- Spoken English, ability to discuss problems with foreign colleagues
- Responsible: dedication and high level of self-management.
- Self-development: capacity to learn by himself
- Team player: communicate and work in the developers team
- Compile and understand the network intentions of the project and set out development needs
- Analyze existing network features in the engine and verify whether they meet project intentions
- Ensure clear and structured programming, keeping performance, maintenance and compatibility requirements in mind
Conditions and benefits
- Challenging and exciting project
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Medical and life insurance
- English classes
- French classes
- International travels are a possibility
If you have any pet projects, please, send us the link to your github.com profile.